Over 500 continuing education classes are online and available for FREE to patrons of North Country Library System libraries! The classes meet online, at your convenience, with a real instruction. Classes are available in a diverse range of subjects including computers, business, home and garden, health and medicine, and more.
To start, to to the Registration Webpage to create your account with your user name and password.
*This username and password can then be used to go straight to Universalclass.com in the future.
You are then able to enroll in a class!
- You are welcome to enroll in up to 5 classes.
- You have up to 6 months to finish each course.
- You have access to your course 24/7 via the Internet
- Attend class and do assignments on your own schedule
- Each course has a real Instructor who you may communicate with using e-mail.
Note: These are non-credit courses and are provided for your personal enrichment. These courses are not intended to be a substitute for any state, government, licensing, or educational requirements.